Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012

FotD with the velvet lipstick of Dita

Sziasztok Asszonyok - és most csakis asszonyok!

...merthogy ez a smink ma nagyon merész, szigorúan csak HÖLGYEKNEK (30-on túl), ajánlom!
Bevállaltam ezt a gyönyörü rúzst nappalra, ezért csak leheletnyi szemsminket készítettem és ellenálltam a tusvonalnak, de még a szemceruzának is. Elég, ha a kisvárosunkban ilyen izzó rúzsokkal traktálom a polgárokat :O))

A karórámon és jeggyürün kívül ékszert sem viselek ma.



Hi Ladies...and this time ONLY LADIES!

...because this make up with this burningcoloured lipstick is the best for over 30- in my opinion.
I only created a natural looking eye and resisted any liquid- or eyeliners, hihihi.
One doesn´t want completely shock the peole in one´s little town, does one?
I also don´t wear any significant jewellery, but my watch and my ring.

A használt termékek / Used products:


Arc / Face

Lavera foundation - ivory, Alverde powder 003 beige and YES: Penaten baby powder!!!
Terra del Sol bronzer + Artdeco D.v.T. blush 31 (only really a tinylittle) on the cheeks.


Szemek /Eyes 

Sleek Storm pallet - the mat brown colour above the crease,
Wetnwild pallet the mat beige colour on the whole eyelid, 
makeupfactory  mascara full intense, Catrice eyebrow pencil , I love this!!!


And...

L´Oreal lipliner in burgundy (well, this is not one of my fav´s...) and the Artdeco velvet lipstick 637.

Csodás június Nektek! I wish you a great month June!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen